The Hirer has a Duty of Care both to those using the equipment and to the owners of the equipment.
Please note that all persons using the equipment do so at their own risk.
Dursley Bouncy Castles cannot be held responsible for any personal loss or injury while the equipment is on hire.
The Hirer must not allow anyone over the maximum age specified to use any item.
Children of considerably different size must not be on any equipment at the same time.
Children and adults must not be on any equipment at the same time.
Babies must not use inflatable's.
Anyone with a history of back or neck problems should not use any equipment.
No food, sweets, gum, or drink is to be taken onto or consumed while on any equipment.
Face paints, party poppers, play sand, coloured streamers and "silly string" must be kept away from the inflatable. Mistreated overly dirty equipment may incur a cleaning charge.
No smoking or any naked flame near any equipment.
A responsible adult must supervise the use of all equipment at all times.
Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron; it is there to help users get on and off. No diving or somersaulting are to be allowed under any circumstances.
We will not leave our equipment in gardens where there are animal droppings.
Please let us know prior to delivery if the garden is difficult to access.
Dursley Bouncy Castles reserve the right to cancel any booking where there is a potential health and safety risk. We can not be held responsible for limited use or cancellation due to adverse weather conditions. Inflatable's can not be used in wet conditions or if 20 mph winds are forecast.
You may cancel your booking anytime.
If we arrive to deliver your equipment and you have failed to inform Dursley Bouncy Castles you wish to cancel you will be charged the full hire fee.
Cancellations must be informed by email to email@example.com
1. How do I book? To book simply call us on 07790316311 or fill out the contact page on our web-site and click send email and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
2. How much notice do I need to give you for a booking? You can book anytime however we recommend to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment, especially if you have preference for a particular inflatable.
3. How much does it cost? We are so confident of our competitive prices, we keep them displayed. Please be aware that discounts and surcharges may apply depending on delivery area.
4. What do the prices include? All price includes delivery on the day at a specified time to suit yourself, installation of the inflatable by our professional team and collection of the inflatable later that day/night .
5. What sort of surface do you need for the inflatable? Inflatables situated outdoors need to be set up on a flat surface preferably a grassy area where the unit can be staked down. The area must be clear of sharp objects such as rocks, not muddy or covered in dog mess. We reserve the right to cancel the booking and not install our equipment on unsuitable ground.
6. How long do I get the equipment for? Most parties/events are in the afternoon we will aim to deliver and set up your castle before 11am (Or earlier if required) we will then come and take the castle away after your party, we start collection from 6pm the latest collection time is 8pm. We do offer a later collection if required (fee applies)
7. Do I have to pay a deposit? No deposit is required, but if customers feel more satisfied to have a deposit in place we will be more than happy to oblige.
8. How do I pay? Payment is due on delivery by cash or card. We accept all major dedit/credit cards by using our 4G mobile card reader.
9. What if I need to cancel? You can cancel at anytime up until the van leaves to deliver your castle. Payments made are non refundable.
10. What if it rains? All of our castles have built in shower/sun covers. Bouncy castles should not be used if it is raining due to safety reasons. If the weather is too bad we will ring you on the day to arrange another date.
11. Can you set up on concrete/driveways/decking? We do not supply inflatables on hard surfaces outdoors.
12. How long does it take to set up/inflate/deflate/pack up the inflatable? The bouncy castles take approx 15 minutes to set up and 20 minutes to pack up by our efficient team. However this is only an estimate, times may vary depending on which castle you hire as larger units and multiple hires take longer.
13. How much space is needed? We need a 3ft wide clear access to deliver most castles. You will need different amounts of space for each castle so please call us if you are unsure. Please make sure all dog mess, garden items such as garden toys, swings, slides, patio furniture are removed from the area where the castle is to be sited. Please note that the inflatables cannot be touching any walls, fencing, garden buildings as these will damage the inflatables.
14. Is there a limit to the number of children that can use the inflatable at one time? Yes each inflatable has a guide printed on the side. Our drivers also advise on the capacities of our inflatables during the safety briefing given on each delivery.
15. Are your units clean? Yes. All our bouncy castles and inflatables are clean. We are committed to making sure that your children are playing in a clean, healthy, and safe environment .We clean each unit before it goes on hire and spray with child safe sanitizer to kill germs. We aim to replace our stock ever three years.
16. Can you take a castle through the house? Bouncy castles are often bigger and heavier than most people expect, and so to move them we use large sack trucks. Please contact us to discuss what options are available to you prior to booking.
17. Can the bouncy castle be set up on a slope? No this is not possible however if it is a very slight grass slope it may be ok you will need to discuss this prior to the booking.
18. Are you insured? Yes. We are fully insured by Lloyds with £5m public liability insurance cover and copies of the insurance certificate and other documents including our methord statment, PAT testing certificate, PIPA certificate & risk assessments can be supplied on request.
19. How is the inflatable inflated? The inflatable uses a 240v electric fan blower which will need to be running to inflat the bouncy castle. This will be pluged into a standard mains plug.
Always hire from a business with a land line telephone. If in doubt ask for a written receipt which a legitimate hirer will be happy to give you.
Always ask the hirer if the castle you are getting is insured. If you are in doubt ask to see a certificate. A legitimate hirer will be only too glad to show them to the customer.
Never hire uninsured equipment.
Always ask the hirer if the inflatable you are getting has a valid safety certificate, any inflatable without a valid safety certificate will not be covered by insurance.
You can check inflatable's are tested by visiting www.pipainspections.co.uk
Make sure the inflatable you are getting is appropriate for the age, size and number of children you have and the size of your garden.
On delivery you should receive a safety briefing before the inflatable is handed over. Pay attention to this and obey the rules. They are there for the safety of everyone.
If no briefing is offered,insist on one. We always provide safety instructions for customers to refer to.
Never accept a dirty or damaged castle. This is unacceptable and is an indication of a hirer who cuts corners and has no regard for safety or reputation.
We are very proud of the amount of repeat business and referrals we get. Every unit we send out is a reflection on us and we will not compromise on cleanliness or safety.
Do not accept a castle without mats and a rain cover.
Never leave an inflated castle unattended.